Keep an Eye on Your Routine
With this amazing tool, employees may log activities, distance traveled and time spent exercising. Your Worksite Wellness Coordinator can then see your progress and celebrate accomplishments! Set up challenges between teams or departments or use as individuals. It's easy and fun!
Worksite Wellness Kit
Step Away From Your Desk!
The American Heart Association’s Worksite Wellness Kit encourages companies to give employees an excuse to get away from their desks.
It's a pretty simple concept: Your company can set up walking routes around the office and celebrate and reward all employees who use them to go from a sedentary lifestyle to a more active one. It's a great way to get in some fitness, take a break and become more productive all at once!
How do I get a Worksite Wellness Program Started?
Download, print and use the materials below.
Or contact your local American Heart Association office and ask for the Worksite Wellness Kit. The kit you obtain from your local office includes a CD with additional resources such as heart-healthy recipes, sample email communications and more. Our local teams are experts in getting your company on its way to a healthy work environment. They will work with your HR manager or Worksite Wellness Coordinator
to get things started.
Online Worksite Wellness Kit
- Worksite Wellness Guide, a step-by-step manual to make implementation easy
- Window Decal that promotes your company’s participation
- Join the Movement health message poster that helps educate and motivate employees
- Walking Path Icons that direct employees along your walking route
- I Walk for My Heart mileage tracking chart that help employees post how far they walk
- Achieve Your Goal Together poster that promotes walking groups
- Park Far. Get Ahead. flyer, encourages how easy it is to get in extra walking
- Half an Hour. Whole Lot of Health flyer features the short amount of time it takes to get healthier
- Take the Stairway to Health poster encourages bypassing the elevator
- Walk One. Live Two. poster promotes the benefits of walking
- Don't Eat Your Heart Out flyer reminds employees to make smart snack decisions